Don't let April 15th get you down! Yes, taxes and money can get complicated, but you can walk into tax season confidently geared with the information you need. At this point I know you have the smarts, it’s just a matter of being handed the right tools. In this class I’m sharing exactly how I get tax day ready and walk into tax season confidently. I know you can too!
In this class you’ll learn :
- How to organize your tax documents throughout the year to make tax time simple (even without paying for a formal bookkeeping software system)
- A checklist you can reuse year after year with a full list of the essential documents you’ll need come tax time!
- My #1 tax hack to save yourself hours at tax time and it takes less than 30 mins to set up!
- I’ll bust some myths about taxes and give you the 411 on “do you really need to keep all those receipts” and “so what’s the deal with mileage versus paying for fuel in my car? Can I do both?”
- Tax lingo broken down into language we can all understand! No more hair-pulling with words like Net income versus Gross Profit or feeling intimidated next time your CPA uses the word “mitigate”.
- Last but not least I’ll share with you exactly how to build the right tax team (no, not all CPAs are created equal!) and the exact questions you should be asking your CPA before hiring them (yes, they work for you not the other way around!)
This class is for you if :
- You’re constantly worried the IRS is going to come after you!
- You don’t look at your numbers until well, April 15th (ish), and then really have no clue what you’re doing!
- Every year you wonder if this is the year you’re going to get audited.
- You own a business and are required to file taxes (so yea … like all of us!)
- You don’t have someone else managing all your business finances (like a bookkeeper, CFO or tax accountant). And even if you do, it’s important you still understand the basics of your finances!
I know this isn’t the shiny class you look forward to learning like flower arranging or cake making, but let’s face it, as a business owner this is one of those necessary evils. So I just want to help make it “less evil” this go around!